Get to Know Our Estes Park Resort
Our Resort Amenities
Perched along 5 acres of pristine lakefront, find The Estes Park Resort standing as a gateway to both unparalleled relaxation and unlimited adventure. Arrive at our alpine resort and uncover an authentic Colorado experience outfitted with casual elegance and sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains.
The only waterfront lodging along Lake Estes, The Estes Park Resort offers guests a spacious and cozy respite from everyday life. Featuring 54 guestrooms and suites, and coming soon we will be offering 32 cabin rentals at our sister property Mountain Village at Lake Estes, finding the perfect setting for your mountain escape is simple. Enjoy convenient amenities including delectable dining at The Waterfront Grille, indulgent spa services, and more.
Whether you want to find adventure at the nearby marina and hiking trails, get down to business in our on-site meeting space, or experience the local culture in downtown Estes, a stay at our Colorado resort is sure to leave you with memories that last for years to come.
- 54 guestrooms and suites
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two lakeside fire pits
- Fitness center and sauna
- Outdoor deck featuring panoramic views
- In-room spa services
- Onsite dining at The Waterfront Grille
- Meeting and event space
- Three gas fireplaces in public areas
- Adjacent marina with boat rentals
- A 3-mile hiking and biking trail circling Lake Estes
- On-site laundry facilities
- Guestrooms equipped with a work desk and ergonomic chair
- On-site meeting services team, including our Conference Services Manager
- Indoor and outdoor meeting space available
- Meeting packages available
- Advanced audio-visual capabilities