Estes Park Spa Services
Whether you are pampering yourself before a special day or trying to recover from a long hike, our treatments are just the trick. The Estes Park Resort offers both in-room spa services as well as peaceful spa treatment rooms located just off of our indoor pool area that are a continuation of luxurious accommodations and our commitment to high-quality services. Our most popular spa option is our signature in-room treatment that affords our guests the most relaxing and private experience. For those preferring a spa treatment outside of their guestroom, our spa treatment rooms on the lower level are the perfect alternative.
Spa Treatment Menu
Prices are based on time reserved rather than treatment type, so you can pick the one that sounds most appealing.
Body and Facial Therapies
- 30 minutes $100
- 60 minutes $135
- 90 minutes $165
- 120 minutes $195
- Light to medium pressure applied to increase circulation of blood and lymph. This is a relaxation massage and is not intended to reduce major muscular tension.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Medium to deep pressure, applied with your feedback for comfort level, to reduce muscular tension which is chronic or acute. This type of massage is aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called the connective tissue. Undo your tension and knots with this modality.
Hot Stone Massage
- Heated basalt stones used in conjunction with your therapist’s hands to melt away the tension and bring you to a tranquil, grounded state.
Hand and Foot Massage
- For those who love their extremities massaged! During this treatment you remain fully clothed. This is a great introduction to massage for those who are uncertain. Reflex points in the hands and feet will be massaged to leave you feeling blissful.
- A massage catered to the expecting woman to help alleviate pregnancy prone areas of tension.
- A sequence of highly antimicrobial essential oils applied to reduce infection, inflammation, and back pain while increasing your overall health and energetic alignment.
- Your therapist will pick essential oils to compliment you and your individual needs, goals, or conditions based upon a brief intake and discussion. Balance and harmonize your body and mind!
- Your therapist uses intuition to cater the massage to your individual needs using essential oils, varying massage modalities, hot stones, reflexology and energy work.
- Your therapist will provide a healing energy session based upon training in Reiki, Healing Touch, or another energy modality. For this session you remain fully clothed. Relax and let the mind, body, and spirit reconnect and heal.
- Pressure points in the feet correspond to every part of the body. This foot massage is designed to relax the whole body, stimulate reflex points to alleviate specific conditions, stimulate the internal organs, and restore you to your natural state of homeostasis.
All body wraps are a sixty-minute treatment
- Has your time hiking, biking, and climbing in the Rocky Mountains left you sore? This wrap is great for athletes, easing muscle tension, or in preparation for a big race or event. We apply Peppermint, Epsom Salt, and Basil to the body during this rejuvenating and restorative treatment.
- Remove toxins and impurities with this marvelous treatment. We apply Epsom Salt, Cypress, and Lemongrass to the body for this purifying wrap.
- Boost immunity with this lymph stimulating wrap! We add Lemongrass and Cypress to the skin during this healing treatment.
Relax and Unwind
- Lavender sooths and unwinds your mind for a state of blissful relaxation. Let this wrap chase your stress away!
- This treatment is helpful in regulating digestion. We apply Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Oregano to the body for this soothing wrap.
- This treatment helps ease sore and painful joints experienced as a result of arthritis. We use Oregano, Marjoram, Peppermint, and Wintergreen in a base of Jojoba oil for this comforting treatment.
All of our face masks are a thirty-minute service. This treatment includes face, neck and scalp massage. Feel free to mix-and-match ingredients to customize your own face mask!
To request a reservation, click here or call us at (970) 577- 7727.
- Detoxify and exfoliate your body with a salt scrub or hydrate and exfoliate your body with a sugar scrub. Lavender essential oil is added upon request to promote further relaxation. A rich moisturizing cream will be applied after your polish to leave you feeling hydrated and refreshed.
- Detoxify, exfoliate, and energize with this treatment! Citrus essential oils are added to the salt or sugar scrub to invigorate your skin. Feel buffed and energized to go, go, go!
Oats, Honey, and Lavender
- Exfoliate, Hydrate, and Repair
Pumpkin, Honey, and Jojoba Oil
- Moisturize, Soothe, and Firm
Avocado, Aloe, and Lemon
- Moisturize, Firm, and Brighten
Banana, Oats, Honey, and Olive Oil
- Exfoliate, Hydrate, and Radiate
Cucumber, Green Tea, and Honey
- Firm, Youthful, and Glowing