Estes Park ResortCOVID-19 Safety Plan
To Our Valued Guests,
Here are some specific changes we are making at our hotel to ensure our guests and associates are healthy and safe:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER ALL BUSINESS IN ESTES PARK INCLUDING THE RESORT.
- The Estes Park Resort has implemented dozens of new processes and procedures for enhanced cleaning of both our public areas and guestrooms. Through hourly disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, increased focus on high-risk areas, and implementation of cutting-edge cleaning technologies, we are doing everything we can to keep our guests safe during their visit.
- Guest room housekeeping services are being adjusted to minimize person-to-person interaction, maintain appropriate social distancing, and allow for enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection.
- For the latest updates to the Dunraven at The Estes Park Resort, please visit their website here.
- Our dedicated sales team is working hard to modify group, meeting and account needs as guidelines change. To contact Group Sales regarding existing bookings; conference or event postponements and rescheduling, please contact your Sales Manager directly via email or email Jessica Armour at JessicaA@immhotels.com.
Our team is working diligently to ensure that The Estes Park Resort continues to provide essential services in this challenging environment. While social distancing guidelines dictate what amenities our hotel may offer, we are doing everything we can to ensure our guests experience the same warm, friendly, and helpful service you’ve come to expect from The Estes Park Resort. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us regarding your specific reservation.
Stay Safe, Start Living
Karen Morris, General Manager
The Estes Park Resort